I.fairy lens!!

I.fairy lens are HERE!!!! It just arrive today~ YAYNESS! 
First good news of the day ^-^!


Can't wait to open it!


The lens for this spree XD!!!
So cute she place all the red in the middle!


Dolly+ red! The one that most people bought! 


Hera series.. Somehow I don't really like the pattern >< 


Eclipse!! Pretty light green~ 


Dolly+ brown. 
Dolly+ is really popular, thats what I feel. 


Jewel Blue! I bought the super jewel one. Is without the black outline. 
So this will give another effect. But Im sure the blue will come out really striking. 


Ash violet!~ Love the colour!! May wanna buy it soon. 


This is my buy ^-^!! Dolly + Grey and Ash green!~


Hee~ Now I can't wait to try them on!! 
Just counted how many colour contact lens I got and total I got 5 already!!! 
Woah that a lot to me because I usually wear clear. 
The only contact lens which I didn't like was hanabi gold, because it sting my eyes T-T 
I think I'm going to throw that one soon. 

Just email everyone who bought their lens and going to meet up with them soon! 
I am opening another I.fairy spree again!! 
closing on the 29th of March and will come in time for SOYC! 
I am also ordering fynale series like hime lens! So do check it out!! 
All lens cost $23 including of shipping!

Note : If you order 10 lens at a go one lens will cost $21 

Cheers all~ 

CONVERSATION

4 Waffles:

  1. Discover great updates recommended and reviewed by the community from tech related to lifestyle and traveling at Kendra Bing.

    Also, grab the opportunity to promote your blog postings at http://kendrabing.com for FREE while being discovered by whole lot of other like-minded people.

    Kendra Bing is the perfect portal for the right source and inspiration for your next blog posting with its massive influx of the freshest and juiciest writing materials.

    JOIN today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, do u still sell lenses?

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top