Prisila Wig

I have always been wearing wigs because of cosplay. Yup yup! 
Those funky colors like orange, blue and pink. 
however I was wondering what about the more natural kind? 
Sooo.. I WENT TO BUY ONE! (or two =x) 

The first one!! 
A really long brown wig 8D!

Always wanted to know how would I look like with long hair!
I never did had long hair... =( My mom will always ask me to cut it ;A;... I feel SO SAD! 
so yes.. THIS WIG MAKE ME FEEL THAT I HAVE LONG HAIR /o/ yayness!



Fell in love with it when it came... and even more when I put on!! 
So many people told me I look really different =X! 
Ahhh I want to have long hair now.. 
only problem.. SINGAPORE IS SO HOT X-X! I WILL DIE! 

On to the next wig! 

This is actually the first wig I bought. 
However I feel I didn't suit the curls. 
but still I like the wig alot XD! 


Question : Does curls make you look older or younger? 
I wonder...


Really like the colour on this one! I think I am going to buy it on a long straight wig instead!! 

so...... 
....
...

Want to get wigs like this?!?!? 
8D!!! Because I know many girls have BAD HAIR DAY!


Because I have bad hair day too =(!! 

sooo.. Check out Chocolate Magasin now! 
WE ARE HAVING PRE ORDER FOR WIGS ^-^!! 

So that you can cover up those bad hair day of yours and look just as pretty!


CONVERSATION

8 Waffles:

  1. XDD lucky this blonde is not the scary yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHIO LA CHIO LARRHZZZZ HAHAHA 8DDDDDDDD <3333

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL!!! COME COME! COME MY HOUSE I PUT ON YOU ALSO 8D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wa.. can a guy get one too? XP

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8D!~ Cannnn why not! Maybe the person will look really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Im interested in ordering but are the wigs authentic and do they come with the official Prisila packaging?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello. do you have any up close picture of the wig??

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top