Haul from taiwan!

Im back~~~ and I bought so many things from taiwan!!

First day this is what I bought! 

Soooo love the bag <3

Some items are not mine as they are gifts to my friends XD 


Hee!~ Told you got alot of flower in my bag!

2nd day... 

Went to daiso and SASA! And looted all this!!
The daiso items cost 1.50 per item! =X abit cheaper bah!! 


and omg dolly wink is cheaper!! it only cost $18 for the lashes! 
Powder cost $20! and lipstick cost $19 XD 



I bought shoes and more clothes too at ximengting (i think thats the spelling XD) 

Ok for 3rd day!


MASK!!! HUR!!! love more was buy 2 get 1 free and sexy look is buy 1 get 1 free. 
not only that it cost only $8.. MUST LOOT PLEASE



and the clothes is mostly LIZ LISA XD!! FINALLY!! REAL LIZ LISA CLOTHES! ROFL! 
Because I been buy inspired >< no money for real liz lisa... and not only that!! See a real liz lisa shop real life made me cry for joy xD! 
ok the Liz Lisa bug is in me already! 



Bought more shoes~ XD need to bite them =X 

Last shopping day. 


bought one more sports shoe! 
went to grab the dolly wink eyeshadows!! which is cheaper again 8D!!
Bought some presents and SOCKS!! which i find them soo cute xD!! 

So yup these are my loot!! for the taiwan trip. Counted them and conclude I bought 72 item!
Opps =X sorry I think I over spend. :< can't resist! too cheap! 

Will be blogging about my days in taiwan soon!!
Like the trip to Liz lisa store, Hello kitty cafe and many more!~ 

Cheers~~ 

CONVERSATION

6 Waffles:

  1. wow makes me wanna fly there to shop man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want cheap bargains! go there!!! you can bargain with them when is too expensive XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee loot >w<

    ReplyDelete
  4. xD thanks!!! if you wanna know where i get the items I can tell you which area I got them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DOLLY WINK!!! *melts*
    Stares at mine... *blow off dust*

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!!!

    YOU NEVER USE YOURS XD??!??!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top