Assignments

I am so sorry to all my reader!! >< Currently I am really busy because of all my assignments which is due next week! Totally stress out for some of them !! Oh well I need to get myself together!! One more week and then is ISP for one more month.. After that is HOLIDAY!!! 


Gotten sick at the wrong period of time too :( I am really sad about that! Why can't I stay healthy during my assignments periods.. I really need to change my diet and sleeping time soon!!!! Flu flu please go away! I do not want you here! Sore throats and cough is sickening too as I can't eat whatever I want and give me sleepless night... :( 


Oh well, is back to my work again, hope every one is fine and please take care of your health! 
Raining season is back again! 


CONVERSATION

1 Waffles:

  1. Ii can see your reaction from the pics on the stress level. Best of luck in the assignments and don't forget referencing and not to cut and paste or plagiarise.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top